We're pleased to offer the following services at Allegan Animal Clinic:
Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability.
Cash, check, all major credit cards, and CareCredit card accepted for payment.
Types of Pets Seen
Here at Allegan Animal Clinic, we can care for the following types of pets:
1. Yearly Physical Examination & Pet Vaccinations for dogs, cats and rabbits.
- Blood testing
- Flea/tick preventatives
- Heartworm preventatives
2. Surgical services
- Inhouse CO2 LASER
- Dedicated surgical suite
- Primary soft tissue interest
- Mass removal
- Foreign body removal
- Declaw (only with LASER)
- Limited orthopedic services
3. Dentistry (cleaning and removals)
4. Diagnostic and Lab procedures
- In-house digital radiographs (x-rays)
- In-house blood test machines
- Urine testing
- Fecal testing
- Stocked pharmacy of common medications
- Line of Doc Jason's vitamins, shampoo, and joint supplements
7. Specialty services
- Spinal Manipulation (spinal adjustment)
- Motion palpation, applied kinesiology and muscle surrogate testing techniques
- Will work with patient's regular vet to optimize health and/or treat condition
- Extensive work with show and competition dogs
- Quarantine room for highly contagious disease treatment.
8. Allergy conditions
- Not board certified in this field but holds a special interest in working with patients with allergy conditions (seasonal, food, flea allergies)
- Maintains a comprehensive list of great specialists in and around the area for more specialized care in bones/joints, eyes, cancer, and internal medicine
Emergency & Urgent Care
Life threatening and after hours emergencies are being referred to Blue Pearl Veterinary Clinic in Grand Rapids 616.284.5300. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as accidental ingestions, getting hit by a car, or seizures.
We are available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.