We're pleased to offer the following services at Allegan Animal Clinic:
Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability.
Cash, check, all major credit cards, and CareCredit card accepted for payment.
Types of Pets Seen
Here at Allegan Animal Clinic, we can care for the following types of pets:
1. Yearly Physical Examination & Pet Vaccinations for dogs and cats.
- Blood testing
- Flea/tick preventatives
- Heartworm preventatives
2. Surgical services
- Inhouse CO2 LASER
- Dedicated surgical suite
- Primary soft tissue interest
- Mass removal
- Foreign body removal
- Declaw (only with LASER)
- Limited orthopedic services
3. Dentistry (cleaning and removals)
- Digital radiograph for dentistry procedures.
4. Diagnostic and Lab procedures
- In-house digital radiographs (x-rays)
- In-house blood test machines
- Urine testing
- Fecal testing
- Stocked pharmacy of common medications
- Line of Doc Jason's vitamins, shampoo, and joint supplements
7. Specialty services
- Spinal Manipulation (spinal adjustment)
- Motion palpation, applied kinesiology and muscle surrogate testing techniques
- Will work with patient's regular vet to optimize health and/or treat condition
- Extensive work with show and competition dogs
- Quarantine room for highly contagious disease treatment.
8. Allergy conditions
Life threatening and after hours emergencies are being referred to Blue Pearl Veterinary Clinic in Grand Rapids 616.284.5300. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as accidental ingestions, getting hit by a car, or seizures.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.